Painting Your Foyer / Entryway / Vestibule
A vestibule or foyer serves as an entryway to the rest of your home. It is an area that gives guests their first impression, as well as sets the tone for the rest of your interior décor. Freshen the look of your foyer with a fresh coat of paint color from CertaPro Painters®.
Whether you are looking for a modern entryway or a traditional foyer, let us handle your foyer painting project. Many of today’s foyers are two-story and therefore present height challenges most homeowners are uncomfortable tackling themselves. We are able to handle even the tallest entryways safely. We can also help you select colors and choose the paint finish that will look spectacular. We will work with you to meet your requirements in terms of scheduling and accessibility. Our goal is to provide the very best painting experience you can have without disrupting your daily routine.
You can rely on the professionals at CertaPro Painters® and an expert painting process
CertaPro Painters will help you with design guidance, new fresh ideas, options for different door and trim possibilities, and an explanation for your various paint color considerations. Let CertaPro Painters bring your foyer to life.
Our expert painting process includes:
- Set-up– Items are covered with clean, new plastic sheeting. All floors are protected with drop cloths.
- Prepare– Based on your requests, holes and cracks in ceilings and walls are filled; stains are sealed; and surfaces are scuff sanded.
- Paint– Repaired areas are primed and premium quality paint is applied for a uniform finish.
- Clean– We treat your home just like it is our own – with the utmost care and respect. We leave everything right where we found it and we pay close attention to doing a thorough job cleaning the work area.
- Inspect– After our own inspection, your job site supervisor will walk you through the space, giving you the opportunity to review our work and to provide any initial feedback.
Are you ready to freshen up your entryway and set the tone for the rest of your interior décor?